Continuing the chevron theme of the Fab 40 series, this basket is for another very special friend, Jane. We met in our first year of boarding school and she’s been one of my dearest friends ever since. Wishing you a (very belated) 40th birthday, Jane!
- Started Billy Goat Falls, Kangaroo Island, 20 September 2013.
- Completed at home in Hobart, 13 March 2014.
In the course of its construction, this basket has been to:
- All over Kangaroo Island, South Australia.
- Rocky Tom, in the Meehan Ranges near Hobart, Tasmania.
- Cathedral Rock, Tasmania.
- The Gingerbread Hut, Mt Rufus, at the southern end of the Cradle Mountain – Lake St Clair National Park, Tasmania.
- Bruny Island, Tasmania.
- The Icehouse Track and Smith’s Monument on Mount Wellington in Hobart, Tasmania.
- Wyld’s Craig, a mountain in Tasmania’s South-West.
- Mt Field West in the Mt Field National Park, Tasmania.