The second basket in my “Fab-40” series for friends who reached that milestone in the same year that I did. This one is for my very dear friend, Michèle, in Cape Town. We met on our first day of boarding school and have been best buddies ever since. So, belated Happy Birthday, Michèle!
- colours selected 6 April 2013 at Mt Bowes in Tasmania’s south-west;
- started 9 April at Hellfire Bluff on the east coast of Tasmania;
- completed 23 September 2013 on Kangaroo Island.
In the course of its construction, this basket has been to:
- Mt Bowes, South West National Park, Tasmania
- Hellfire Bluff, east coast of Tasmania
- Whalers Lookout and Cockle Bay Lagoon, east coast of Tasmania
- Lemont, southern midlands of Tasmania
- Antechamber Bay, Kangaroo Island
- The Kona, Creek Bay Farm on the Dudley Peninsula, Kangaroo Island
- Cape St Albans, Kangaroo Island
- American River, Kangaroo Island
- Pelican Lagoon, Kangaroo Island